Detailed Changelog for efa Version 2.x
Version 2.3.3_02 (Release Date 26.11.2023)
- BugFix: Unwanted Dialog window shown during cron job executions
Version 2.3.3_01 (Release Date 05.11.2023)
- BugFix: Widgets are safe for multithreading: Less exceptions for rendering in efa.log
- BugFix: Autocomplete lists: Filter by partial contents now consideres complete list
- BugFix: Sorting of boat lists, person lists, autocomplete-lists works better with european special characters like umlauts
- New: Reorganisation of efaBoathouse configuration items (common, appearance) so the items can be found more easily
- New: Automatic clearing of boathouse filter fields: configurable interval
- New: Automatic clearing of boathouse filter fields: after most actions in efaBths (configurable)
- New: Items with umlauts/special characters are easier to find when searching in tables, boat lists and autocomplete lists (configurable)
- BugFix: Some more configuration elements requiring a restart of efaBths to activate produce a corresponding message when saving configuration changes.
- BugFix: No more duplicates in the spellchecking dialogue (which comes up when a item with a lookup list has not fully been set by the user).
- New: Boat reservations: Boat can be changed after saving, and also copies of boat reservations can be created.
Version 2.3.3_00 (Release Date 29.09.2023)
- New: efa 2.3.3. requires at least Java Vesion 8
- New: Boat reservations (both one-time and weekly reservations) can now be filtered by date
- New: Boathouse shows two-column lists (can be disabled)
- New: Boathouse shows today's reservations for available boats(can be disabled)
- New: Boathouse shows tooltips for items (can be disabled)
- New: Boathouse can filter for tooltip contents
- New: Boathouse with more prominent headers (configureable)
- New: Boathouse: Yellow background for active/non-empty filter fields in boat lists. Filter fields get cleared in fixed intervals.
- New: Boat reservations can be filtered for today's reservations only (new checkbox)
- New: Boat reservations allow weekly reservations within a limited period
- New: Overlapping boat reservations of diffrent types: behaviour of efa can be set
- New: Autocomplete fields (e.g. boat name) filter by partial word
- Bugfix: Logrotate efa.log avoids missing log entries when running efaCLI(https://github.com/nicmichael/efa/issues/22)
- Bugfix: efaCloud overwriting of sessions when switching logbook
- Bugfix: efaCloud too little tolerance for data synchronization
- New: efaCloud logging of synchronization errors
- Bugfix: plugin.xml now correctly reports current version 1.6.2 of JavaMail
- Bugfix: Fixed errors in french locale concerning apostrophes.
Version 2.3.2_03 (Release Date 21.01.2023)
- Bugfix: Increased default lock timeout to 30 sec
Version 2.3.2_02 (Release Date 21.01.2023)
- Bugfix: Additional log timeout diagnostics
Version 2.3.2_01 (Release Date 28.10.2022)
- Neu: JavaMail Update to Version 1.6.2
- Bugfix: Invalid persons in person selection list (https://github.com/nicmichael/efa/issues/62)
- Bugfix: Person selection list loses entries in efaBase (https://github.com/nicmichael/efa/issues/67)
Version 2.3.2_00 (Release Date 04.06.2022)
- Neu: Filter for lists with available boats and boats on the water
- Neu: Improved display of tables
- Neu: Improved handling of club work in efaCloud
- Bugfix: efaCloud bugfixes on Windows
- Bugfix: Improved efaCloud synchronization
Version 2.3.1_04 (Release Date 22.03.2022)
- Bugfix: Fix for missing decimal point in display of distances and other decimal values
Version 2.3.1_03 (Release Date 06.03.2022)
- New: Improved transation to French
- Bugfix: efaCloud synchronization problem under Windows fixed
- Bugfix: Bug for import of decimal numbers fixed
Version 2.3.1_02 (Release Date 08.02.2022)
- Bugfix: efaCloud Bugfix for logbook change
- Bugfix: Bug for import of decimal numbers fixed
Version 2.3.1_01 (Release Date 24.01.2022)
- New: Improved Auto-Complete lists only suggest persons which haven't yet been selected for this boat
Version 2.3.1_00 (Release Date 22.12.2021)
- efaCloud optimizations with centralized admin management
Version 2.3.0_14 (Release Date 19.11.2021)
Version 2.3.0_12 (Release Date 26.09.2021)
- Bugfix: efaCloud: Authorization retry if internet connection interrupted during program start
- Bugfix:fixed reference count in logfile check for Raspberry
Version 2.3.0_11 (Release Date 19.06.2021)
Version 2.3.0_10 (Release Date 10.06.2021)
Version 2.3.0_09 (Release Date 11.04.2021)
Version 2.3.0_07 (Release Date 30.03.2021)
- Bugfix: efaCloud Fast-Sync every 30 seconds (latency reduction for changes of multiple clients becoming visible to others)
Version 2.3.0_06 (Release Date 23.03.2021)
- Bugfix: NullPointerException fixed when finishing a session of an unknown or double-booked boat in efaCloud
Version 2.3.0_05 (Release Date 22.03.2021)
- Bugfix: efaCloud Upload error (manual upload) fixed
- Bugfix: NullPointerException in efaCloud configuration fixed when no project is opened
Version 2.3.0_04 (Release Date 20.03.2021)
- New: Enhanced Statistics during remote Online Update
Version 2.3.0_02 (Release Date 20.03.2021)
- Bugfix: NullPointerException fixed when finishing a session
- New: User Statistics during remote Online Update
Version 2.3.0_01 (Release Date 18.03.2021)
Version 2.3.0_00 (Release Date 16.03.2021)
- New: efaCloud - efa in the Cloud (experimental)
Version 2.2.2_54 (Release Date 15.12.2020)
Version 2.2.2_52 (Release Date 18.11.2020)
- Neu: efa checks periodically if Java version 8 or newer is being used and warns if not
- Bugfix: Removed unnecessary .java files from efa.jar
Version 2.2.2_51 (Release Date 16.11.2020)
- Bugfix: Exception when creating new persons as an ordinary user in boathouse mode fixed
Version 2.2.2_50 (Release Date 16.11.2020)
Version 2.2.2_49 (Release Date 14.11.2020)
Version 2.2.2_48 (Release Date 23.07.2020)
Version 2.2.2_47 (Release Date 19.07.2020)
Version 2.2.2_46 (Release Date 19.07.2020)
- Bugfix: Fixed import of data records with set InvalidFrom field if the time of invalidity lies before the validity time of the import
- Bugfix: Unallowed editing of persons, boats and destinations by admins without corresponding permissions fixed
Version 2.2.2_45 (Release Date 22.06.2020)
- Bugfix: Correct placement of dialogs in environments with multiple monitors
- Bugfix: Session cancel dialog can now be cancled with ESC
- Bugfix: Broken switching between person and boat selection lists fixed
- Neu: reservation details of overlapping reservations are now shown
Version 2.2.2_44 (Release Date 19.04.2020)
Version 2.2.2_43 (Release Date 22.02.2020)
Version 2.2.2_42 (Release Date 16.06.2019)
- Bugfix: Weather data now displays correctly again (Yahoo Weather API updated)
Version 2.2.2_40 (Release Date 28.01.2019)
Version 2.2.2_39 (Release Date 28.10.2018)
- Bugfix: Separators in boat lists now show names of self-defined boat types
Version 2.2.2_37 (Release Date 19.06.2018)
- Bugfix: Layout problems of Project/Logbook Open dialog fixed
Version 2.2.2_36 (Release Date 06.05.2018)
- New: Weather widget now supports inclusion of arbitrary HTML text or pages
Version 2.2.2_35 (Release Date 19.02.2018)
Version 2.2.2_34 (Release Date 01.02.2018)
Version 2.2.2_33 (Release Date 10.11.2017)
- Bugfix: Yahoo! Wetter API updated - Weather information now shown properly
- Bugfix: PDF statistics are now uploaded properly by FTP without file corruption
- Bugfix: Statistic settings with a logbook set as filter criteria can now be properly edited
- Bugfix: Overlapping boat reservations are now properly detected and prevented
Version 2.2.2_32 (Release Date 05.11.2017)
- Bugfix: Added support for Java 9
Version 2.2.2_31 (Release Date 03.05.2017)
Version 2.2.2_30 (Release Date 27.04.2017)
- New: Lock Timeout for data manipulation now configurable
Version 2.2.2_29 (Release Date 13.04.2017)
Version 2.2.2_28 (Release Date 12.04.2017)
- New: Support of PASV mode for FTP Upload
Version 2.2.2_26 (Release Date 14.03.2017)
Version 2.2.2_24 (Release Date 12.02.2017)
Version 2.2.2_23 (Release Date 07.02.2017)
Version 2.2.2_22 (Release Date 12.12.2016)
Version 2.2.2_21 (Release Date 05.12.2016)
- Bugfix: Fix for sending email from efaCLI
- Bugfix: Proper error message instead of NullPointerException, if no email server has been configured when sending an email
Version 2.2.2_19 (Release Date 23.10.2016)
- Bugfix: Exception during Online-Update and emails sending fixed
Version 2.2.2_18 (Release Date 22.10.2016)
Version 2.2.2_17 (Release Date 17.09.2016)
- New: Special Button now support changing the project, logbook, or boathouse
Version 2.2.2_16 (Release Date 09.09.2016)
- Bugfix: Sorting of boats in boat lists exclusively by boat name now possible again
Version 2.2.2_15 (Release Date 28.08.2016)
- New: Sorting of boats in boat lists now optinally possible by boat type
Version 2.2.2_14 (Release Date 25.07.2016)
- Bugfix: Improved robustness for file reading (length checks of field values and truncating of values above 1 MB in size).
Version 2.2.2_13 (Release Date 23.07.2016)
- Bugfix: NullPointerException in Boot Status Audit fixed (if correcting session status).
Version 2.2.2_12 (Release Date 16.07.2016)
- Bugfix: Update conflict in efaRemote for repeated change of the same logbook record fixed.
Version 2.2.2_09 (Release Date 01.05.2016)
- Bugfix: Error (NoClassDefFoundError) when loading whether data after online update fixed.
Version 2.2.2_08 (Release Date 22.04.2016)
- Bugfix: Weather information now shown again (API for querying of weather data changed)
Version 2.2.2_05 (Release Date 27.02.2016)
Version 2.2.2_04 (Release Date 26.02.2016)
- Bugfix: Repeated prompting for calculation of clubwork carry-over fixed
- Bugfix: Unclickable dialog prompting for calculation of clubwork carry-over in efaBase fixed
Version 2.2.2_03 (Release Date 13.01.2016)
- Bugfix: Erroneous statistics calculation for days of week and months fixed
Version 2.2.2_02 (Release Date 22.12.2015)
Version 2.2.2_01 (Release Date 21.12.2015)
Version 2.2.2_00 (Release Date 16.12.2015)
- New: Status of persons can now automatically be updated by efa based on year of birth
- New: Configurable preset value for comments field
- New: Scaling of HTML Widget can now be freely configured
- New: Statistics evaluations of clubwork can now suppress members that have not yet fulfilled their clubwork hours
- New: Strict checks of unknown person names in logbook entries can now be enforced when sessions are entered
- New: efa now validates email addresses in project settings
- Bugfix: efaCLI now run on Linux/Unix also in environments without display (headless)
- Bugfix: Error messagesn during creation of a new logbook through efaRemote fixed
Version 2.2.1_20 (Release Date 06.10.2015)
- Bugfix: Prompt for session type now does not offer non-configured session types
Version 2.2.1_19 (Release Date 27.09.2015)
- Bugfix: Output of membership number now possible in CSV output
- Change: Per default, efa now only warns in case of critical boat damages, but not those where the boat is marked as fully useable
Version 2.2.1_18 (Release Date 30.08.2015)
Version 2.2.1_17 (Release Date 26.08.2015)
- Bugfix: Creation of multi-versionized groups now possible
Version 2.2.1_16 (Release Date 24.08.2015)
Version 2.2.1_15 (Release Date 12.07.2015)
- New: Contact information of boat reservation is now displayed in reservation listst and statistics
- Neu: Size of list 'not available boats' is now configurable in expert mode
- Bugfix: Bug from version 2.2.1_14 (unknown boats missing in boat selection lists) fixed
- Bugfix: Suggested data for late entries is now always the current date (instead that of a previous entry)
Version 2.2.1_14 (Release Date 28.06.2015)
- Neu: Grouping of other boats in the boat selection lists optionally possible with individual boat types (instead of grouping under the name "other")
- Bugfix: Removal of club logo now possible
Version 2.2.1_11 (Release Date 25.05.2015)
Version 2.2.1_10 (Release Date 05.05.2015)
- New: Clubwork hours can now be approved by admins and will only be evaluated after approval
- Bugfix: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException fixed when creating backups under Windows using just a driver letter as destination
Version 2.2.1_08 (Release Date 19.02.2015)
- New: Membership numbers can now be reported in statistics calculations
Version 2.2.1_04 (Release Date 19.01.2015)
Version 2.2.1_03 (Release Date 19.01.2015)
- Bugfix: Bugs for configuration of multiple boathouses fixed
- Bugfix: Publicly available statistics (shown as "blue" in admin mode) are now always considered as public, even when calculated by an admin. Therefore, persons and boats marked to be excluded from public statistics will no longer appear in those statistics when executed by an admin.
Version 2.2.1_02 (Release Date 11.01.2015)
- Bugfix: efaCLI is now logging to the console again
Version 2.2.1_01 (Release Date 27.12.2014)
- New: Clubwork statistics can optionally also show rowed mileage
- Bugfix: Changed backup directory was ignored after restart
Version 2.2.1_00 (Release Date 13.12.2014)
- New: Calculation of German rowing competitions updated
Version 2.2.0_15 (Release Date 06.12.2014)
- Bugfix: Club names are now distinguished from name add-ons through squared brackets during input if the option "Show club names in person list" has been activated
Version 2.2.0_14 (Release Date 30.11.2014)
Version 2.2.0_13 (Release Date 12.11.2014)
- Bugfix: NullPointerException during statistics calculation of clubwork fixed if no clubwork hours were found during selected period
Version 2.2.0_12 (Release Date 22.10.2014)
Version 2.2.0_11 (Release Date 18.10.2014)
- Bugfix: efa now onlz attempts to send email if an email server has been configured
- Bugfix: wrong count for number of exported records fixed
- Bugfix: efa now prompts user to confirm when attempting to reserve a boat that is currently "not available"
Version 2.2.0_10 (Release Date 06.08.2014)
- Bugfix: Missing notes when reporting an uncleaned boat added
- Bugfix: Already entered distance is not lost any more when a destination is edited in admin mode
Version 2.2.0_09 (Release Date 24.07.2014)
- Bugfix: Sending of emails without STARTTLS when using port 25
Version 2.2.0_08 (Release Date 12.07.2014)
- Bugfix: Improved support for sending email with STARTTLS or SSL
- Bugfix: Missing club name for cox fixed
Version 2.2.0_07 (Release Date 18.06.2014)
- Bugfix: Data import with efaCLI now 100x faster
Version 2.2.0_06 (Release Date 17.06.2014)
- Bugfix: Position in statistics output now not incremented for identical values
- Neu: Debug-Logging in efaCLI
- Bugfix: NullPointerExceptions during data import in efaCLI fixed
Version 2.2.0_05 (Release Date 07.06.2014)
- Bugfix: Statistics evaluation of unknown persons now possible again
- Bugfix: Sorting of logbook entries by date in statistics evaluation now also considers time
Version 2.2.0_04 (Release Date 03.06.2014)
- Bugfix: Problems/freeze of efa after start fixed
Version 2.2.0_03 (Release Date 01.06.2014)
- Bugfix: Clubwork can now also be administred in efa-Base
- Bugfix: Error message during efa start fixed, if clubwork book had been deleted
- Bugfix: Reminder to close the boat house if all boats are back now appears also, if some boats are at races or multi-day tours (not available)
Version 2.2.0_02 (Release Date 29.05.2014)
- Bugfix: Clubwork button sometimes not shown after efa start - fixed
- Bugfix: Entering and evaluation of clubwork hours for guests possible
- Bugfix: Time range for clubwork calculation of target hours fixed
- Bugfix: Error message when entering unknown namen for clubwork hours fixed
Version 2.2.0_01 (Release Date 28.05.2014)
- Bugfix: NullPointerException when opening project edit dialog fixed
- Bugfix: Clubwork button sometimes not shown after efa start - fixed
Version 2.2.0_00 (Release Date 26.05.2014)
- New: Support for accounting of club work hours
- New: Key field for data import is now configurable
- New: emails sent from efa will now use the recipient's email address as reply-to address (if recipient has an email address configured in the persons list)
- New: Statistics evaluation now allows to restrict evaluation to a specific logbook
- New: Logbook statistics evaluation can now optionally also consider open sessions (instead of only finished sessions)
- New: Messages can now be edited when forwarded by the admin
- New: Open sessions can now be finished also in efa-Base (and Admin Mode). The boat status will be updated accordingly.
- New: efa can now optionally display club names behind each person's name in drop-down lists.
- New: Optionally, efa now allows to enter sessions without distance.
- New: efa system infos now also show current IP address
- New: JavaMail-Plugin updated (Version 1.5.1) and now supports sending of encrypted emails better
- Change: Statistic windows in Admin Mode now not closed after 5 minutes any more
- Bugfix: Error messages when creating logbook fixed
- Bugfix: Repeated logbook switch after manual switch fixed
- Bugfix: Error when creating PDF and XML output of unsupported statistics fixed
- Bugfix: efa restart on Windows didn't work, when installation directory contained spaces
- Bugfix: Display problems in efa configuration (too many fields) fixed
- Language: Language support for Danish updated
Version 2.1.1_04 (Release Date 04.12.2013)
- Bugfix: Incorrect drop-down list of statistics types fixed
Version 2.1.1_03 (Release Date 04.12.2013)
- Bugfix: Error when configuring a logbook switch through efaRemote fixed
Version 2.1.1_02 (Release Date 21.11.2013)
- Bugfix: Output fields for saved statistics settings were not displayed properly
- Bugfix: Sorting by date for statistics category "others" now possible
Version 2.1.1_01 (Release Date 17.11.2013)
- Bugfix: NullPointerException for statistics calculation fixed
Version 2.1.1_00 (Release Date 17.11.2013)
- Neu: Boat reservations, status, and damages can now be summarized as a statistic in the new category "Others"
- Neu: Number and repair time of boat damages can now be calculated as a statistic
- Neu: Merging of boats and destinations, that have accidentally been administrated multiple times, is now possible
- Neu: efa now remembers the last import and export directory and uses it as default for the next import/export
- Neu: New fields in boat administration allow to keep track of serial numbers, selling date, and selling price
- Neu: Reporting of uncleaned boats possible (experimental
- Bugfix: NullPointerException in auto correction assistant fixed
- Bugfix: Wrong success message in case of errors when merging records fixed
- Bugfix: Fixed wrong headers in HTML statistics when option to replace only the table was enabled
- Bugfix: OutOfMemoryError during excessing logging fixed
- Bugfix: Fixed problem of entering names by only selecting them from drop-down lists without the button behind the field becoming green
- Bugfix: NullPointerException when checking boat usage permission with invalid groups fixed
Version 2.1.0_10 (Release Date 02.10.2013)
- Bugfix: Immediate exit presumably because of inactivity immediately after efa start fixed
Version 2.1.0_09 (Release Date 18.09.2013)
Version 2.1.0_08 (Release Date 11.09.2013)
- Neu: Window closing timeout for notification windows (like "Lock boathouse") is now configurable in the expert mode under "efa Boathouse - Appearance"
Version 2.1.0_07 (Release Date 08.09.2013)
- Bugfix: Error (NullPointerException) while restoring a damaged data file fixed
Version 2.1.0_06 (Release Date 18.08.2013)
- Bugfix: Logbook entries with a distance of 0 are now printed in statistics "Logbook", if the option "don't print null values" is not set
Version 2.1.0_05 (Release Date 02.08.2013)
- Bugfix: Boats on a trainings camp, regatta or multi day session are now, if corresponding config setting enabled, shows as not available
Version 2.1.0_04 (Release Date 24.07.2013)
- Bugfix: Wrong color coding of duplicate (valid and invalid) identical names in drop-down lists fixed
Version 2.1.0_03 (Release Date 20.07.2013)
- Bugfix: efa-Basis now appears also in taskmanager
Version 2.1.0_02 (Release Date 14.07.2013)
Version 2.1.0_01 (Release Date 11.07.2013)
Version 2.1.0_00 (Release Date 08.07.2013)
- New: Fix Logbook Assistent helps to fix misspelled person, boat and destination names in logbook entries
- New: Repeated tasks (like the creation of backups or statistics) can now be run automatically at configurable times
- New: Backups can now be sent via email to an admin's email address
- New: Statistics can now be sent via email
- New: Individual statistics for all persons, boats, or destinations can now be created per CLI in one batch
- New: Members can now submit change request for sessions
- New: Configurable messages for selective boats at start and finish of a session
- New: Improved support for touch screens (experimental)
- New: Simple statistic output function in tabular form for slow computers
- New: Improved speed at first opening of logbook dialog for slow computers
- New: Statistics settings can now be copied and saved under a different name
- New: The name of saved statistics settings is now being used as the title of the created statistic
- New: Data export can now export only selected or filtered records instead of all
- New: Backup restore now sorted by configuration and data
- New: Warning in case of an attempt to restore an incomplete backup
- New: Improved dialog for creating new versions of a data record
- New: End date for boats on the water, if set, is now shown in status message
- New: Additional (virtual) output fields for boat damages
- New: Additional filter criteria based on content of remarks field
- New: Reservation for private boats can now be disabled in configuration
- New: Possibility to enter end dates for sessions can now be disabled in configuration
- New: Access statistics for remote access in client
- New: All data now accessible through efaCLI
- New: Import and export of data now supported in efaCLI
- New: Character encoding for HTML statistics output can now be selected (TF-8 or ISO-8859-1)
- New: When trying to delete a boat damage, efa now asks the admin whether the damange should be deleted or rather just be marked as fixed
- New: Error information created by efa now contain a history of previous log messages
- Language: Language support for Danish updated
Version 2.0.7_18 (Release Date 25.04.2013)
- Bugfix: NullPointerException for boats without names fixed
- Bugfix: Calculation of session start and end times for configuration of "add 0 minutes" fixed
Version 2.0.7_17 (Release Date 06.03.2013)
- New: Color for focused button can be configured in expert mode
- Change: Text description of record delete function changed
Version 2.0.7_16 (Release Date 24.02.2013)
- Neu: Search function in logbook now also finds matching session groups
- Bugfix: Display problem of Boat/Person selection list in main window of efa Boathouse fixed
- Bugfix: When button for Boat Reservations is disabled, efa now also does not show the corresponding context menu any more
- Bugfix: Error because of non-matching project names for restore of backups through efaRemote fixed
- Bugfix: Improved error message if remote online update fails because already up to date
Version 2.0.7_15 (Release Date 07.02.2013)
- Bugfix: Printing in Admin Mode in efa-Boathouse now possible again
- Bugfix: Error message when selecting session group fixed
Version 2.0.7_14 (Release Date 02.02.2013)
- New: Display of Help button in efa main window can now be deactivated
- New: Expert tuning parameters for writing to local files added
- New: Data administration changes by (local) admins now get recorded in logfile
- Bugfix: Bug (abortion) of statistics creation if filtering for a specific boat fixed
- Bugfix: Access of main functions through hotkeys when associated buttons not shown now disabled
- Bugfix: Padding between buttons in main window fixed if some buttons were hidden
Version 2.0.7_13 (Release Date 29.01.2013)
Version 2.0.7_12 (Release Date 28.01.2013)
Version 2.0.7_11 (Release Date 27.01.2013)
- Bugfix: Validation of Boathouse window after switching between boats and persons lists
- Bugfix: Additional Check for validity of logbook entry for logbook now also on the level of the Storage Object
Version 2.0.7_10 (Release Date 22.01.2013)
- Bugfix: Persons without first names were not stored properly
Version 2.0.7_09 (Release Date 19.01.2013)
- New: Extended Debug-Logging
Version 2.0.7_08 (Release Date 17.01.2013)
- Bugfix: Switch to person selection in efa Boathouse was not possible any more
- Bugfix: Inconsistent AutoIncrement now is being fixed by efa automatically
Version 2.0.7_07 (Release Date 14.01.2013)
- Bugfix: Some fields in statistics dialog renamed for better understanding
- Bugfix: NullPointerException when creating versionized records in efaRemote fixed
- Bugfix: Improved cursor and selection handling when entering sessions
- Bugfix: Manufacturing and purchase date in boat lists now accepts year without day and month
- Bugfix: Display-problem with person selection list in efa-Boathouse main window fixed
Version 2.0.7_06 (Release Date 11.01.2013)
- Bugfix: Bug for statistics calculation of multi-day sessions fixed
Version 2.0.7_04 (Release Date 02.01.2013)
- Bugfix: Warning at efaCLI start about previous incorrect exit of efa fixed
- Bugfix: Option "-cmd" for efaCLI under Windows didn't work
- Bugfix: Debug message with wrong tracelevel fixed, if no level set
- Bugfix: Info dialogs in efaCLI must be suppressed
- New: Audit now reports logbook entries for which end date is not after the start date
Version 2.0.7_03 (Release Date 02.01.2013)
- New: Search in logbook now also with exact match possible
- New: Special search in logbook for currently invalid boats, persons, and destinations
- Bugfix: Batch edit can now filter for empty fields
- Bugfix: Update on HTML page in HTML widget wasn't working
- Change: Comment field for boat status now visible in non-expert mode
Version 2.0.7_02 (Release Date 31.12.2012)
- Bugfix: Statistic output of all boats with filter for own boats fixed
- Bugfix: Accidental debug output removed
Version 2.0.7_01 (Release Date 31.12.2012)
Version 2.0.7_00 (Release Date 30.12.2012)
- New: Improved formatting of HTML statistics through CSS
- Neu: Output of statistics in PDF format
- Neu: Statistics filter for sessions with start and destination at boathouse
- Neu: For user-defined status it's possible to specify whether this is a member or non-member status
- Neu: Plugin mechanism to add functionality to efa
- Neu: Existing plugins updated
- Neu: Statistic calculation based on time of day
- Neu: Entries without sessions in statistic window can be printed as entries with 0 distance
- Neu: New statistic output fields "duration" and "speed"
- Neu: Late entry of sessions outside the timespan of the current logbook possible
- Neu: New matrix statistics
- Neu: efa now checks for abnormal previous exit upon start
- Bugfix: Error for remote project restore (efaCLI, run_restore.sh) fixed
- Bugfix: Error when deleting corrupted projects fixed
- Bugfix: Sorting order in statistics fixed
- Bugfix: Wrong bar size for some statistic outputs fixed
- Bugfix: Progress bar in backup window fixed
- Bugfix: Messages are now displayed with line breaks
- Bugfix: Bugfix for text export of logbook
- Bugfix: Wrong calculation of 24th person in boats fixed
- Bugfix: Error (hang) in roll forward with incomplete journals fixed
Version 2.0.6_05 (Release Date 23.12.2012)
- Bugfix: Empty boathouse record without name will automatically be repaired by efa for existing projects
Version 2.0.6_04 (Release Date 12.12.2012)
- Bugfix: Empty boathouse record without name for newly created projects caused errors when trying to determine boathouse name
Version 2.0.6_03 (Release Date 10.12.2012)
- Bugfix: Error "null" when checking boat usage permission at session start fixed
Version 2.0.6_02 (Release Date 09.12.2012)
- Bugfix: NullPointerException when starting sessions for unknown persons
Version 2.0.6_01 (Release Date 08.12.2012)
- Bugfix: NullPointerException for selection of weekdays fixed
Version 2.0.6_00 (Release Date 05.12.2012)
- New: Boat usage ban allow to ban certain persons from the usage on any boat
- New: efa can now comes with a new menu option to display the last usage of a boat directly from the main window
- New: With automatic logswitch configured, efa can now automatically open a new logbook at a configured time (for example, new year's day)
- New: efa now reminds super-admin per message to configure an automatic logswitch when the expiration date of the current logbook approaches
- Neu: efa sends notifications when boat damages have been repaired
- Bugfix: Adding or changing of destination entries now does not overwrite the distance in logbook entries any more
- Bugfix: NullPointerException when determining program information fixed
Version 2.0.5_02 (Release Date 29.11.2012)
- Bugfix: Error when aborting a session in remote access mode fixed
- Bugfix: NullPointerException when determining own boathouse fixed
Version 2.0.5_01 (Release Date 28.11.2012)
- Bugfix: Sorting criteria in statistics calculation had been "mixed up"
- Bugfix: Field selection for repeated interactive statistic creation had not been reset each time
Version 2.0.5_00 (Release Date 11.11.2012)
- New: Performance of Remote Access greatly improved (2-10x, some even up to 100x)
- New: Output of Paddling/Rowing and Coxing mileage in statistics
- New: Merging of Persons possible
- New: Backup directory can now be configured in efa
- New: When creating a new person, efa now also warns if a similar or identical person exists even if it is not currently valid
- New: efa now displays the internal ID and last change date of all records in the edit dialogs
- Bugfix: Error when FTP uploading into root directory fixed
- Bugfix: Option to configure user data directory for remote access is now hidden
- Bugfix: Duplicate session start of the same boat through changing of a session or accessing efa remotely is now being detected by efa and will not be allowed
- Bugfix: Boat status will be updated in short intervals in case of efa remote access
- Bugfix: Simultaneous beginning of new sessions now does not cause errors in case of remote access any more
- Bugfix: Background activity of efa remote clients has greatly been reduced to improve performance
- Bugfix: "Show Logbook" view did not always work properly for remote access
Version 2.0.4_05 (Release Date 02.11.2012)
- New: Restore of backups now opens or creates the corresponding project, if necessary (only in GUI, not for CLI)
- Change: Audit warnings and errors are now being sent as a single (aggregated) message and not as multiple individual ones
Version 2.0.4_04 (Release Date 31.10.2012)
- Change: FTP plugin is now per default delivered with efa
- Bugfix: NullPointerException when opening remote projects fixed
- Bugfix: Search and filtering of records in data lists now works for all fields
Version 2.0.4_03 (Release Date 10.10.2012)
- Bugfix: XML export now suppressed empty fields
Version 2.0.4_02 (Release Date 24.09.2012)
- Bugfix: Editing of boat reservations through members was possible regardless of deactivation
Version 2.0.4_01 (Release Date 23.09.2012)
- Bugfix: Export/Print of boat reservation was available also to regular members (depending on configuration)
Version 2.0.4_00 (Release Date 16.09.2012)
- New: Destinations and boats can be assigned to boat houses, so that if efa is being used in multiple boathouses, they are only shown in one of them.
- New: Usage permission for boats can be shown in boat selection lists though color coding.
- New: Improved efa startup time.
- New: Minor improvements in useability of special search..
- New: Names in input with format "last name, first name" without space after comma are automatically corrected by efa.
- New: Audit now raises an error if message file is too big, and in case of emergency also archives unread messages.
- New: Optionally efa marks new messages as read as they are created.
- New: Import can now change validity of data records.
- New: For boat damages, efa now also stores additional information about the associated logbook entry (if applicable).
- New: Boat reservations can additionally contain a contact phone number.
- New: As Google discontinued their weather API, efa now retrieves weather information from Yahoo!. For this the desired location must be configured properly in efa (steps to do this are described in the efa Forum's FAQ
- New: Individual statistics can be protected by a password in efa Boathouse.
- Bugfix: Incremental search for boat names in boat lists (efa Boathouse) now also supports space character.
- Bugfix: Default session type for boats can now also be 'no selection', in which case the global session type from the efa configuration wins.
- Bugfix: When importing data in mode "update", fields in existing records can now also be deleted if those are specified in the import data and are empty.
- Bugfix: Exception when trying to print from Project Edit dialog.
- Bugfix: Bugs in Special Search fixed.
- Bugfix: Audit did not count number of warnings properly.
- Bugfix: Bugs in recovery fixed.
- Bugfix: Weekly reservations have been ignored by efa.
- Bugfix: Bugs for efaRemote project creation fixed.
Version 2.0.3_05 (Release Date 05.08.2012)
Version 2.0.3_04 (Release Date 05.08.2012)
- New: When creating a new person efa now warns in case a "similar person" (with same name, but eventually different name add-on) exists.
- Bugfix: Import of sessions without EntryNo in mode "Add or update records" now possible.
- Bugfix: When entering admin names, now capital letters are automatically replaced by lowercase letters and not just cut off.
- Bugfix: Status line showing cox twice fixed.
- Bugfix: Error for entering dates when changing data backwards through "-" fixed.
- Bugfix: Unknown waters in logbook records were not displayed properly.
- Bugfix: Audit didn't fix incorrect boat status entries properly.
- Bugfix: Reminder for open boat damages is now being generated once per week.
- Bugfix: Wrong statistics calculation fixed when launching multiple statistics simulataneously.
- Bugfix: Missing HTML-Tag in HTML statistics added.
- New: Row formatting for HTML statistics are now done using CSS styles, which can be re-defined and will not be overwritten when only table is replaced in existing HTML document.
Version 2.0.3_03 (Release Date 23.07.2012)
- New: Data Bulk Edit Assistant now also filters for all crew names (logbook) and for first and last names combined (persons).
Version 2.0.3_02 (Release Date 17.07.2012)
- New: Data Import/Export and Bulk Edit Assistant now also show plain text field names for logbook fields.
- Bugfix: NullPointerException in Audit fixed.
- Bugfix: NullPointerException in Bulk Edit Assistant when editing of unversionized data fixed.
- Change: Bulk Edit Assistant now also shows records which match the search criteria, but will not be changed as old and new field values are identical.
Version 2.0.3_01 (Release Date 16.07.2012)
- New: New admin permission to control which admins may use data import and bulk edit assistant.
- Bugfix: Bug when entering passwords with less than 8 characters fixed.
Version 2.0.3_00 (Release Date 15.07.2012)
- New: Edit Assistant for bulk data editing of records that match certain criteria.
- Bugfix: Creating/Fixing of efaLive admin damaged password-less auto login of another, previously created admin.
- Change: Project Configuration dialog slightly restructured.
Version 2.0.2_07 (Release Date 14.07.2012)
- Bugfix: efa1 import does not keep predefined status from efa2 any more, if those weren't used in efa1.
- Bugfix: efa1 Checksum check now deactivated.
Version 2.0.2_06 (Release Date 12.07.2012)
- Bugfix: Import of records with empty fields from CSV or XML files caused errors or aborts of the import.
- Bugfix: Boat reservations and damages of currently invalid boats were not shown properly.
Version 2.0.2_05 (Release Date 11.07.2012)
- Bugfix: Opening of last opened project in efa Base.
- Bugfix: Fixed import of session type and boat type in logbook import.
Version 2.0.2_04 (Release Date 10.07.2012)
- New: Admin-Login without password is now also possible for efa Boathouse, if credentials file has been created.
- Change: Content of distance field is now selected when entering a session (if it contains a value), such that the suggested distance can simply be overwritten without first deleting the current value.
- Bugfix: Filter criteria for persons and groups were not correctly followed for boat mileage statistics.
Version 2.0.2_03 (Release Date 01.07.2012)
- Bugfix: Filter criteria for persons and groups were not correctly followed for boat mileage statistics.
Version 2.0.2_02 (Release Date 28.06.2012)
- Bugfix: Clock is shown again.
Version 2.0.2_01 (Release Date 27.06.2012)
- Bugfix: Wrong icon for button in edit dialog corrected.
- Bugfix: Wrong efa1 import of boat seats for boats with unknown boat type fixed.
- Bugfix: Counting of evaluated entries for statistics fixed.
- Bugfix: Reminder about open boat damages was hourly instead of weekly - fixed.
Version 2.0.2_00 (Release Date 26.06.2012)
- New: Text import and export of logbooks possible
- New: After finishing of the last session, efa will display a reminder to lock the boat house
- New: When starting a session shortly before sunset or during darkness, a (configurable) warning will be displayed
- New: Date can be modified when session is finished
- New: Statistics sesstings may be saved under a new name while being edited
- New: An arbitrary command can be run before opening the weather popup (for example, to prepare weather data)
- New: Reminder of open boat damager is sent to boad maintenance once a week
- Bugfix: ArrayOutOfBoundsException when creating logbook statistics fixed when no output fields have been selected
- Bugfix: Also long news texts are now displayed properly without moving the window.
- Bugfix: NullPointerException for Data Import fixed.
- Bugfix: Fixed import of boats with different boat types.
- Bugfix: Bug in case of concurrent remote access in efa client fixed.
Version 2.0.1_05 (Release Date 07.05.2012)
- Bugfix: Images in generated HTML documents are now referecend through relative (instead of absolute) path names.
- Language: Extended Greek translation integrated.
Version 2.0.1_04 (Release Date 05.05.2012)
- Bugfix: End time field will not be filled by efa any more when starting a new session.
- Bugfix: When entering sessions and change of suggested times has been disabled, efa will not complain about wrong times any more.
- New: efa-Base will automatically start a new entry when the last entry of the logbook is being saved.
Version 2.0.1_03 (Release Date 26.04.2012)
- New: Admin-Login for efa-Base and efaCLI using credentials file possible without the need to enter a password.
- Language: Extended Greek translation integrated.
- Bugfix: NullPointerException in MeteoAstroWidget fixed
- Bugfix: Wrong logging message during efa restart under Windows fixed
Version 2.0.1_02 (Release Date 18.04.2012)
Version 2.0.1_01 (Release Date 17.04.2012)
- Bugfix: Exception in Logbook View (for boats on the water) fixed.
Version 2.0.1_00 (Release Date 15.04.2012)
- New: Statistics with aggregated output of guests and others possible
- New: Number of unread messages clearly visible in Admin Mode
- New: Additional field 'Insurance Value' in Boat Administration
- New: Additional fields 'Repait Costs' und 'Insurance Claim' for boat damages
- New: Output of session type for statistic 'Logbook' possible
- New: FTP-Upload of statistics
- New: Definition of default boat type for boats with multiple boat types possible
- New: Additional buttons to sort statistics
- New: Filtering of statistics for own and other boats
- New: Optionally show destinations infos when entering destinations
- New: Improved debug output at program start
- New: Destination list can optionally also show waters
- New: Entering of waters for unknown destinations or side trips possible
- New: Name of record show in title bar of data edit dialogs
- New: Gender can be printed in statistics
Version 2.0.0_09 (Release Date 24.03.2012)
- Bugfix: Boat Captain properly marked in windows 'Show Logbook'
- Bugfix: Boat Captain also marked in statistic 'Logbook'
- Bugfix: Name of column for position in mileage lists commonly changed to 'Position'
Version 2.0.0_08 (Release Date 20.03.2012)
Version 2.0.0_06 (Release Date 18.03.2012)
Version 2.0.0_05 (Release Date 17.03.2012)
Version 2.0.0_04 (Release Date 11.03.2012)
Version 2.0.0_03 (Release Date 11.03.2012)
Version 2.0.0_02 (Release Date 06.03.2012)
Version 2.0.0_01 (Release Date 26.02.2012)
Version 2.0.0_00 (Release Date 26.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_55 (Release Date 23.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_54 (Release Date 22.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_53 (Release Date 21.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_52 (Release Date 20.02.2012)
- Predefined Waters Lists supported
Version 1.9.9_51 (Release Date 19.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_49 (Release Date 19.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_47 (Release Date 18.02.2012)
- Selection of Fields for Logbook Output
- Translation Tool in efa
Version 1.9.9_46 (Release Date 15.02.2012)
- GUI Icons for Buttons
- Improved Search Function
Version 1.9.9_45 (Release Date 14.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_44 (Release Date 13.02.2012)
- Statistics Calculation for Waters
Version 1.9.9_43 (Release Date 12.02.2012)
- Audit: Verification of all Project Data (when Project is opened)
- ATTENTION: Beta Testers, please see the Forum for important notes regarding the Audit!!!!!
Version 1.9.9_42 (Release Date 12.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_40 (Release Date 10.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_39 (Release Date 09.02.2012)
- Exclude Persons from Statistics
Version 1.9.9_38 (Release Date 08.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_37 (Release Date 07.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_36 (Release Date 06.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_35 (Release Date 05.02.2012)
- Improved Handling of versionized Data
Version 1.9.9_34 (Release Date 05.02.2012)
- Bugfixes (Import, Logbook change, other)
Version 1.9.9_33 (Release Date 04.02.2012)
- Improvements Statistics Dialog
Version 1.9.9_32 (Release Date 03.02.2012)
- Initial Copy in Mirror Directory
- Extended Documentation
Version 1.9.9_31 (Release Date 02.02.2012)
- Mirror Directory for additional Data Safety
- Bugfixes Crash Recovery
Version 1.9.9_30 (Release Date 01.02.2012)
Version 1.9.9_29 (Release Date 31.01.2012)
- Create Statistics in CLI
- Update of Language Packs
- Bugfix: CLI
Version 1.9.9_28 (Release Date 30.01.2012)
Version 1.9.9_27 (Release Date 29.01.2012)
- Printing of Records
- Locking efa
- French Translation updated
- Danish Translation (yet incomplete)
Version 1.9.9_26 (Release Date 28.01.2012)
- Detection of external Data Changes
Version 1.9.9_25 (Release Date 28.01.2012)
- Crash Recovery of corrupted Data
- Bugfix Production
Version 1.9.9_24 (Release Date 25.01.2012)
Version 1.9.9_23 (Release Date 24.01.2012)
- List Output of all Data
Version 1.9.9_22 (Release Date 17.01.2012)
- Interactive Selection of Names for Statistics
- Bugfixes: Index Updates, Spellcheck, Statistic Selection
Version 1.9.9_21 (Release Date 16.01.2012)
- Manual Selection of a Folder for efa1 Data Import
- Bugfix: Deadlock when deleting a Project
Version 1.9.9_20 (Release Date 16.01.2012)
- ATTENTION Windows Users: Please don't update through Online Update, but install ZIP Archive manually.
- Bugfixes (Boat Status, Online Update Windows)
Version 1.9.9_19 (Release Date 15.01.2012)
- Translation into English updated
Version 1.9.9_18 (Release Date 15.01.2012)
- Bugfixes Online Update
- Bugfixes efaRemote
Version 1.9.9_17 (Release Date 15.01.2012)
Version 1.9.9_16 (Release Date 15.01.2012)
- Bugfix NullPointerException when opening Logbook
Version 1.9.9_15 (Release Date 14.01.2012)
Version 1.9.9_14 (Release Date 13.01.2012)
- Project Selection at Start of efa Base
- Bugfixes (Times and Dates)
Version 1.9.9_13 (Release Date 12.01.2012)
- Install Hints updated (German only)
- Bugfixes (assertUnique, CLI Return Codes, Statistics, Remote Restore of Project Storage Object)
Version 1.9.9_12 (Release Date 08.01.2012)
Version 1.9.9_11 (Release Date 08.01.2012)
Version 1.9.9_10 (Release Date 07.01.2012)
- Remote Online Update
Version 1.9.9_09 (Release Date 07.01.2012)
- Bugfix NullPointerException for Start Session
Version 1.9.9_07 (Release Date 07.01.2012)
- efaLive Integration for Backup
Version 1.9.9_06 (Release Date 05.01.2012)
Version 1.9.9_04 (Release Date 04.01.2012)
- CLI Return Codes
Version 1.9.9_03 (Release Date 02.01.2012)
- efaRemote Client-based Access Control
- CLI Adapdations for Backup through efaLive
Version 1.9.9_02 (Release Date 01.01.2012)
- Backup Functionality available in GUI
Version 1.9.9_01 (Release Date 31.12.2011)